Saturday, February 19, 2011

Say it with flowers

Whether it be Valentine's Day, Memorial Day, Mother's Day, a Birthday, or any other special reason sometimes it's better to say it with flowers. I know I personally love getting flowers, whether it be a special occasion or just to know the person loves me. So today I decided to check out some of my favorite flower products.

Gladiolus card
Gladiolus by Alittlebitoffun
AC- Dazzling Dahlia Mousepad mousepad
AC- Dazzling Dahlia Mousepad by patcallum
AK- Pink Coneflower Thank you Card card
AK- Pink Coneflower Thank you Card by
inspirationrocks
Prairie Dog Love Magnet magnet
Prairie Dog Love Magnet by
ticklemonkey
Tropical Yin and Yang shirt
Tropical Yin and Yang by
LifeIsABeach
CF- Peach Lily Thank you card card
CF- Peach Lily Thank you card by
naturesmiles


I will add more "Say it with flowers" another day, as I'm still searching a lot of wonderful products and there is so many hours in a day I want to dedicate to sitting on my chair. That and my back issues aren't helping. LOL :) I hope I have given every one some ideas on possible items to get people when flowers speak volumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...