Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Christmas designs I've added

With a week until I'm due I have been slowing down on getting things done with Zazzle, so new designs will most likely have to wait. I've gotten a few designs up in the last few days, but it's taken a lot of effort. With it being 5 months until Christmas I figure it is as good of a time as any to show off some Christmas designs I've done. I hope you enjoy!

Photo greeting cards:
Snowflakes - Red & Green cardSnowflakes - Red cardRibbon Photo Greeting cardSeason's Greetings cardSeason's Greetings card

Greeting Cards:
Christmas Tree cardGift Tag Christmas cardChristmas Tree Snowflakes cardChristmas Reindeer cardHoliday Joy card

Photo "Invitations/Announcements":
Wrapping Paper Greetings invitationRibbon Christmas Greetings invitationHoliday Joy invitationSnowflakes - Blue invitation

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Finland. This blog is nice to explore, through other countries, people, culture and nature. Come and you look at pictures Teuvo blog and tell all your friends that they too would look Teuvo photos to your country's flag would rise higher than the blog my flag collection. Thank you Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...