Friday, October 15, 2010

No one said it'd be easy

I'm finding it a challenge to balance working on Zazzle, spending time with my son, and time with my husband. It feels like there is not enough hours in the day to do everything! It's hard work balancing life.. and as much as I was hoping by this time I'd be making more Zazzle I'm not doing as well as I thought. Not a bad thing, means I'm just not doing it right. However it doesn't mean I'm not getting sales, I'm probably averaging $10 a month. This is my breakdown (remember I started June 27th) of my store Alittlebitoffun:



My other store Tshirtsforacause has had some sales as well recently!! I had some October Breast Cancer Awareness sales this past weeks:



So these past 3 1/2 months since starting Zazzle around June 27th I've had made $40, although I have to wait 30 days for some of the money to clear (in case there is a refund requested). Not as good as I was hoping to do by this point, but a lot better then I did in 5 months of micro-stock. Technically I would have made $1.25 cents off of micro-stock had I not canceled my accounts. C'mon, if I had to cash out at at least $50 I'd been doing micro-stock two or more years for that money to accumulate! I'm happy with my change, even if I am having balance issues.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Just wanted to say - congratulations for coming this far - hope you start bringing in the millions as a WAHM soon...

    Ive given up after trying for 7 years lol...maybe start again next year...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...