Monday, November 8, 2010

Been slacking off

The last two weeks I haven't had one sale and I'm not surprised. This last two weeks I've been caught up in a whirlwind of emotions and haven't been able to get around to doing much. I guess I needed and deserved a break, so I had my break away from designing and going on Zazzle. Have to assume that would mean sales would halt since I wasn't marketing my products nor adding anything to my site. Am I upset? Sure, who likes when they're not making a profit? Am I going to get back to normal? You bet! I just have to still play balance as I'm fighting for time between my son, my husband, being a housewife, and trying to start this as a business. So hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things here soon!

1 comment:

  1. Chin up kiddo, everybody needs a break no matter what you are doing. I love designing and photography but when I suddenly feel I'm in a rut or the fun has become a task, I do something other than that. Yesterday I needed a little break and spent several hours making about six dozen homemade dog biscuits. I loved the change, the dogs love the "cooookies" and the house smelled great from baking. Consider breaks a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...