Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas time...

Today I want to acknowledge some of the other artists I've come across lately and show off some of their awesome products for sale just in time for Christmas. Some of the artists I follow closely and some of them I found through Zazzle. I love them though! Christmas is one of my favorite times of year.











I've got to admit sometimes I wish I did wonderful work like a lot of these designers on Zazzle!! You can bet I'm proud to show off their work, though. Perhaps someday I'll set my focus on the Christmas photography shoot I'd like to do. My head is always spinning with ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for promoting my Christmas card Krystal. Blog looks really good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...